Tuesday 11 June 2013

Tiffany had a beautiful photoshoot with 'Elle'

Tiffany had a beautiful photoshoot with 'Elle'

Tiffany had a beautiful photoshoot with 'Elle'

Tiffany opted for toned down makeup with flashy accessories, and if she had bright red lipstick, she balanced the intensity out with a simple shirt and ponytail.

During the interview with the Elle magazine, Tiffany revealed, "I live on food. If I get hungry, I become cranky. You saw me before, right? (The interviewer revealed that she ate tonkatsu, omelette, and California rolls during the shoot) When I went to LA before, Ryu Hyun Jin (Dodgers pitcher) was surprised because he said I ate like an athlete." When asked about the famous 'Girls' Generation diet', she said, "It's all ridiculous! We sometimes perform for 3 and a half hours, and it's impossible to do with just the listed foods. Not only that, the 'I Got A Boy' choreography is quite intense. We need our strength. The managers get surprised and say that we even eat more than Super Junior."

Check out [Official Pictures] 130610 Tiffany - Elle Magazine June Issue
Check out [Pictures] 130608 SNSD with Friends at 2013 Girls' Generation World Tour in Seoul Backstage

Source: allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment