Tuesday 12 February 2013

Seohyun Opens Up about Her First Love Confession


Seohyun Opens Up about Her First Love Confession

Seohyun recently attracted a lot of attention for sharing her story about her first love. Mnet’s “The Beatles’ Code S2” aired the second episode of its show featuring Girls’ Generation’s Yuri, Tiffany, Taeyeon, and Seohyun last night.

For the segment where guests talk and sing about their first love, Seohyun prepared a song titled “Sometimes” by Britney Spears. Before singing, she explained, “This song reminds me of the time when my heart fluttered for the first time. It’s not really first love, but it was the first time someone had ever confessed their feelings for me.” Seohyun continued, “I was in my teens when I received my first confession. While I liked him, I was a little scared when he approached me. I was afraid that he would leave me.”

Seohyun also revealed her celebrity ideal type. She stated, “Yoo Jae Suk oppa. I just like everything about him,” disappointing the MCs. During the episode, the maknae also revealed that eyes were the most important facial features she looks for in a man.

Source: soompi

No comments:

Post a Comment