Friday 28 December 2012

Girls' Generation Powerful 'I Got A Boy' Dance Teaser Released


Girls' Generation Powerful 'I Got A Boy' Dance Teaser Released

Having the comeback this new year eve, Girls' Generation 4th Album title song 'I Got A Boy' dance teaser video was released today.

'I Got A Boy' dance video teaser was released through the girls official website, SMTown's youtube,twitter,facebook,weibo & naver.

Following through the updates, this is the 2nd video teaser for 'I Got A Boy' promotion that has been released after the first drama teaser. The teaser shows the girls in a brightly colorful fashion, it also showcasing the 'I Got A Boy' exotic, sexy and charming pelvic dance.

I Got A Boy track was composed by one of the famous SM's composer, Yoo Young Jin in collaboration with an european composing team Dsign Music who's previously composed one of the girls' hits song 'Genie'. the 4th album 'I Got A Boy' will be released on the 1st of January, while the physical release will be on the 2nd.


Source: news.nate.com
Written by Danny@TheSoneSource

No comments:

Post a Comment