Thursday 21 June 2012

Sooyoung Doesn't Mind to be Compared with Fellow Members


In an interview that held for July publication of @star1, Sooyoung stated that she didn't mind being compared with fellow members when it comes to acting. She is currently filming her new drama '3rd Hospital', and now she's being compared to her own fellow members that has settled their own drama series, Yuri, Jessica and Yoona.

"Jessica and Yuri made their acting debut in drama recently," Sooyoung said, "I was cheering for them a lot. They were so good for the first time, I was surprised, to be honest."

"Yoona has been acting for a long time, and she has established her own territory," she continues, "it's not burdensome to be compared with other members. I have my own personalities to be shown."

"I was first known as a singer, but I had a dream to be an actress and I went to a lot of auditions," she continued, "I want to keep challenge myself, as a singer, as well as an actress."

Meanwhile, Yuri, Jessica, Sooyoung and Seohyun, showed off their dazzling sense of fashion together through the pictorial for the July publication. With paparazzi concept photo shoot, they demonstrated their own sense of fashion. They showcased their street fashion's luxury and sensibility through different details in costumes and props that matched their own personality which made them stand out.

@fadilpinandita for @SMTown_SNSD

Credits: allkpop / nate / osen

No comments:

Post a Comment