Sunday 13 May 2012

Seohyun and TVXQ Changmin are worrying about being perfectionist?



Seohyun, who is considered as the most disciplined member and perfectionist, is actually worrying about being a perfectionist.

"Most of people don't feel comfortable to be around me. What should I do?" said Seohyun, in an episode of 'Joo Byung Jin's Talk Concert'.

"I think my perfectionism causes people to be careful to be close to me... And I think people are thinking that I will sleep when it's the time to sleep." said Seohyun, that makes all the Guests and MC laugh.

At the age of 20, Seohyun wants to try lots of different things, and one of her eonnis, Tiffany, agrees with Seohyun's decision.

Not only Seohyun, even TVXQ's Changmin, who is also the Maknae of his group, TVXQ, is feeling the same as Seohyun's feeling. "I really do understand Seohyun's feeling, because I'm the maknae in my group, too." said Changmin.

Source: allkpop

Written and Edited Picture by: Hansoshi 

No comments:

Post a Comment