Saturday 23 March 2013

[TRANS] 130323 Jessica UFO Replies


[TRANS] 130323 Jessica UFO Replies

Check out 130323 Jessica New UFO Profile Picture
Check out [Official Pictures] 130321 Jessica on Cosmopolitan Magazine April Issue


[Fan] sica~! when you eat tangsuyuk~ do you dip it in the sauce~? or do you pour the sauce over it~?
[Jessica] aren’t they the same thing? after they get in your mouth.. ㅋㅋ am I the only one who thinks like that?



[Fan] unnie, what do you use when doing UFOs? phone? computer? UFO machine?! I.. use my phone!ㅋㅋ
[Jessica] I don’t even remember what a UFO machine is. I use my cell phone. my best friend!



[Fan] sica, have an enjoyable weekend, too~ what do you do when you rest on weekends~?
[Jessica] munch munch tasty foods, sip sip tasty drinksㅋㅋㅋ



[Fan] ah, my sica-nim, when will you send me a reply once~ (going off taeyeon’s ‘ah my prince’ line in IGAB)
[Jessica] right now!!



[Fan] sica, did you get back safely from Hong Kong~ it was nice seeing an IGAB performance after such a long time~!
[Jessica] I was sad because it felt like my voice wasn’t being delivered well, but I couldn’t hear well eitherㅜㅜheuk heuk (crying sounds)



[Fan] ㅠㅠ you went through a lot of trouble getting on a plane at dawn, coming to Koreaㅜㅜ I miss you ㅠ^ㅠ
[Jessica] I’m drunk on sleep right now, tooㅜ



[Fan] I want to stick you in Koreaㅠㅠ I have nothing to do but wait until you come to Koreaㅠㅠ
[Jessica] I like home, too ungung heuk heuk jjing jjing (just..various sounds that would express crying, lol)

Source: as tagged
Translation by ch0sshi

No comments:

Post a Comment