Monday 18 March 2013

[TRANS] 130318 Yoona UFO Replies


[TRANS] 130318 Yoona UFO Replies

Yoona UFO reply

[Fan] Yoona, is there a variety show you’ve been watching lately? the show with the dad and kids is fun!! ㅋㅋ
[Yoona] jun.junsu… where are you guys going…?ㅠㅠ


Yoona UFO reply

[Fan] Is there any song that comes to your kind in rainy days?
[Yoona] Um… What comes to my mind.. I listened to Taeng-ST (Taeyeon OST) some time ago, heh. “If”. “Missing you like crazy”.. Keke


Yoona UFO reply



[Fan] Unnie is the kind of woman.. whom even hiking gears suit well on you~ keke pretty pretty! How was the new CF shooting at Australia this time?
[Yoona] I thought my legs were going to breakㅠㅠ So much that I couldn’t walk keke
 

Check out Yoona, Jessica, Seohyun, Sooyoung & Sunny Pictures at Gimpo Airport

Source: now소녀시대, BlessJ
Translated by imwhywhy

No comments:

Post a Comment